Saturday, April 18, 2020

GESTAPO WATCH

If I were a police officer actually assigned to investigate this idiocy, the very first thing I'd do would be to canvass the neighborhood to find out who posted this.  Once that was done, I would then get the person's address and telephone number and then inform him/her that since he/she had obviously gone onto this woman's property to post this note, I would report this to my superior and possibly open another investigation into this person's "criminal trespass.'

Then I'd thank them for their time, leave and let them sit and worry a while.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

That's astounding. Having family or friends drop groceries on the front step is the right way to do it! This just proves that some people are really creeps. If they were decent people, they'd have offered to deliver groceries to their elderly neighbor themselves.