Thursday, September 10, 2020

WANT A REASON TO VOTE FOR TRUMP?

Here's a pretty good one. Trump's Supreme Court list. While I love the idea of Ted Cruz and/or Tom Cotton on the Court for several generations to come, I'm still not sure about Josh Hawley joining them. The kid had been Missouri attorney general for all of two years before he took on @clairecmc McKaskill for the Senate and dismissed her to MSNBC and I was dubious about him doing that. I'm not sure if I want him on the Court or still in the Senate.

3 comments:

Art Deco said...

The muh principles crew won't deign to notice.

Christopher Johnson said...

If Trump gets 2 or 3 nominees on the Court, the "muh principles" crowd won't matter in the slightest anymore. Here's hoping anyway.

Katherine said...

The thought of Ted Cruz on the court is wonderful.