Thursday, December 5, 2019

AND NOW...IDIOTS

Somebody named Chris Hale wrote and actually seems to believe the following.












Hoe.  Lee.  Crap. 

Other than to say that the "Jesus" Hale thinks he knows was some kind of first-century Jewish rabbi who had a way with words, was real nice to people and that was all.  Of course, there was Christ's familiar Biblical quote, "Suffer the little children to come to me and forbid them not so that I can cut their little bodies into pieces."

Apart from that, I literally have nothing.  Top-shelf stupidity sometimes does that to me.

UPDATE: Hale's pulled the tweet.  Maybe he was getting too much crap about it, which is actually kind of encouraging.  Thanks, ur.

8 comments:

unreconstructed rebel said...

Looks like it's been pulled. Apparently way to much for even Twitter.

Christopher Johnson said...

Or the guy got so much crap that he took it down himself, which is pretty encouraging when you think about it. That's why I screen-cap these things.

Katherine said...

Things that are still up on this blue-check feed claim that he thinks lots of people will convert to Catholicism because of Nancy's statement. I rather doubt that, myself.

The Little Myrmidon said...

Katherine,
Nancy should convert to Catholicism for starters.

Katherine said...

Oh, she's Catholic, of the liberal variety which babbles about "love" which means whatever you want it to mean.

The Little Myrmidon said...

I know she's "Catholic." I was being sarcastic.

Katherine said...

I know you were being sarcastic, TLM. The old joke used to be, "Is the Pope Catholic?" Is Pelosi? In each case, God knows.

Art Deco said...

I never heard of this guy. Evidently, he's about 30 years old and associated with the National Catholic Reporter. He's a Vichy Catholic on salary. Quite a debased occupation. You never know if these people are fools or frauds.