Saturday, September 14, 2019

THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED WATCH

Bobby's lying through his teeth hallucinating again.

New O'Rourke anecdote: He says a longtime Republican chatted him up today in @BUCEES bathroom on guns. "He said, 'This is gonna be strange — not strange that I’m talking to you while we’re both at a urinal ... but strange because I'm telling you you're absolutely right on guns."

UPDATE: Bobby's got a rich fantasy life.

Beto O'Rourke with another [outright lie]: “Texans who own AR-15s, they’ve told me, 'I don’t need this. I don’t need it to hunt, I don’t need it to protect myself…if giving this back, or cutting it to pieces, or selling it to the gov helps to keep us safer, then by all means do it’”

For crying out loud, Bobby, try to make this crap at least SLIGHTLY plausible.  For one huge-ass thing, why did your fictional Texan buy an AR in the first place?  Be kind of like me shelling out huge money for a top-of-the-line tennis racket only to eventually remember when I got home, "What the hell was I thinking?  I don't play tennis."

10 comments:

Katherine said...

Does he think anyone would believe this?

Christopher Johnson said...

Check out Bobby's latest(see Update). If anything, it makes a whole lot less sense than the first one does. Bobby really sucks at lying.

unreconstructed rebel said...

Look at it this way. He is an excellent distraction to help prevent the Democrats from coalescing into a force to be reckoned with.

[I love the trick for avoiding the robot-buster. A whole lot less meaningless barking.]

Katherine said...

ur, please tell me how to avoid the robot-buster.

Art Deco said...

Looks like Bobby, drives like Ted, lies like Joe Biden. Can't wait for him to appropriate Neil Kinnock's biography.

unreconstructed rebel said...

May I email it to you? I don't want the morlocks at Google to fix it.

Katherine said...

Sure. khhegyi - at - earthlink - dot - net. I don't want to use my Google account.

Christopher Johnson said...

Art? Bob's a creative guy but I can't see him pulling off Neil Kinnock.

BOBBY: When I was a Welsh coal miner, some of my friends and I went to a bar in Swan Sea. I needed to relieve myself so I called out, "Bartender?"

For some reason, I got no answer so I tried again. "Bartender? Bartender? Um...barkeep?" I finally got his attention and he wandered over.

BARTENDER: May I help you, sir?

BOBBY: Uh...yes. Where is your bathroom?

BARTENDER: Our what?

BOBBY: Your bathroom. You know, where people go when they have to relieve themselves.

BARTENDER: Oh, you mean the loo.

BOBBY: The loo? What would I need a truck for?

BARTENDER: I didn't say lorry, I said loo.

BOBBY: Oh. Well, where's the...um, what was it?

BARTENDER: The loo.

BOBBY: Yeah, that.

BARTENDER: Back in that corner, one floor up.

BOBBY: Thanks. How do you get up there? Is there an elevator back there?

BARTENDER: I don't know. But there is a lift.

BOBBY: A what?

And so on.

The Little Myrmidon said...

Katherine,

Are you on Facebook? I tried doing a search using the email address above, but did not get conclusive results. I would send you a friend request if I knew which Katherine to send to. If you're not on FB, well, ...I can understand that.

Katherine said...

TLM, I don't do Facebook. There may be an old, old page up, but I haven't been to it in years, so even if you friended it, I wouldn't see it. :-)